Day Camp 2021

Please check back in March/ April for final decisions for our 2021 Two Rivers Day Camp
The Day Camp Committee is currently watching COVID updates from Girl Scouts as well as from Gov. Waltz.
We are waiting until March/ April to make a final decision on day camp for this year based on COVID guidelines at the time.
We are using this time to evaluate if we can make camp safe for all our staff and campers as well as continue to make camp fun for everyone.  We appreciate everyone's patients and understanding.
Currently we are checking Facebook more regularly and answering questions there more quickly but you can continue to contact us through or email us at info@TwoRiversDayCamp.com

Like Us On 

Facebook!

  • Facebook Social Icon

© 2019 by Two Rivers Day Camp.

Proudly created with Wix.com